Life since my last update:
- My youngest sister had her baby!
- She then got married
- Which happened just a few days after my uncle’s funeral
- And while I was besieged by The Plague, requiring that I communicate via whiteboard.
- I have not been writing much (which has a lot to do with the lack of blogging)
- But I took a Zentangle class at the library, so I’ve had something creative to do while my words are on holiday.
- I taught a scriptwriting class at the local regional high school drama festival
- Then chaperoned the trip to the state drama festival.
- I’m taking an awesome Diversity and Narrative writing workshop with Mary Robinette Kowal and K Tempest Bradford (so my words are starting to come back!)
- And now I’m freaking out because I’m visiting NYC in a couple weeks and didn’t plan out the logistics months ago. I’m a control freak like that.
How have you been?
2 thoughts on “Update (The Highlights)”
I’ve been missing you and your blog. Welcome back!
For one…i’ll say_ i’m sorry for making things sound more dire than they actually are/were. While I still don’t have a job, I have picked up some “‘work”.
I’m also trying to get my mojo back by getting my sketching, snd drawing flow back again.